The whole concept of love and sex has changed over the years. Psychology depicts love and sex as a cognitive and social phenomenon comprised of three different components: intimacy, commitment and passion.
Having sex is obviously the natural and desired physical manifestation of attraction. But it sounds like even though you enjoy the sex, most want something more from a dating relationship - including honest and meaningful communication, vacations together, date nights, time together with friends, etc.
As it is said, Sex is more than an act of enjoyment, it is the aptitude to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you canít take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.
- To boost your sex dating relationship
- Enjoy a romantic dinner together.
- Give one another a long, sensual massage.
- Try watching an erotic video together.
- Explore new sexual positions, push your boundaries.
- Go on a romantic vacation or getaway with one another, free of distractions.
- Find common ground to share, like a hobby or sport you can enjoy together.
- USE SEX TOYS!
If you really interested in spicing up your romantic sex life, have a look at our selection of adult toys.